Looking for a speaker to bring maximum impact to your business?
Everyone has a left and right brain; Matthew Russo is one of those freaks that actually uses both on a daily basis.
Matt’s background in design, experience in real estate, love for the arts, passion for marketing, soft spot for spreadsheets, and fascination with technology & entrepreneurship combine for a unique outlook on business – and life.
His presentations focus on three things:
- deconstructing current movements – both local and global,
- connecting those trends to your event’s mission,
- and inspiring action.
Matt’s talks help audiences uncover the “why” behind their goals and determine what they can be doing more (or less) of to help them get there faster. Presentations can be tailored to small groups, teams, or entire organizations.
- WordCamp Columbus (2013): “The Money Is in the Details: How I Raised $27,781 Using Systems”
- Social Media Club of Columbus (2013): “3 Months, 2 Platforms, 1 Goal: #ForLindsay”
- Ohio Growth Summit (2013): Young Entrepreneurs Panel
- Social Media Club of Columbus “The Dollars and Sense of Social Media ROI”
- Ohio Growth Summit (2012)
- Ohio Growth Summit (2011)
- Crimson Cup (2011): Independent’s Day
- Social Media Club of Columbus (2011): “The Business of Blogging”
Interested in learning more?